Each month will be posted toward the end of the previous month.
This is intentional so that you don't get overwhelmed or off-track by planning too far ahead.
If we've learned anything from 2020, it's that you have to be flexible and pivot as situations unfold.
Getting too far ahead of yourself often leads to disappointment when situations occur that are completely outside your control.
Each month contains the following planning sheets:
- Reflection on the Previous Month - Use this worksheet to reflect on the past month by summarizing it in one word, listing the highlights, achievements, challenges, areas for improvement, and other thoughts.
- Goals for the Month - Use this sheet to list your focus, WHY, short-term goals (milestones) for the month, and notes.
- Monthly Calendar Grid (2 Pages) - Designed to be placed in your binder with the first side on the left and the second on the right.
- Weekly Overview - Use this sheet to focus your intention for the week. List your short-term goals (milestones) that you want to accomplish in that week (be realistic!). I suggest that you reflect on the previous week to improve as the year unfolds.
- Daily Sheets - These worksheets are for your day-to-day. Each includes an area for you to list your ONE BIG THING, schedule, To-Do list, notes, and includes a quote that I have selected to help keep you motivated.
If you have any questions, please leave comments below or in the Facebook group!